RE: underwater survey meters

We have been using the AMP 100 mfg by MGP. It uses an enegy compensated
detector and is good from 3 mrem/hr to 1000 rem/hr.
It has been very reliable and is used exclusively for underwater surveys and
coverage when dose rates are less than 1000 rem/hr.
Greater than 1000 rem/hr we use the RO-7.

Thanks
David Villicana
Dresden
ComEd