RE: underwater survey meters

We've used the MGP Amp-100.  It has the advantage of being able to be
plugged into the Remote Telemetry Monitoring system, just like the Eds.   It
is a GM instrument with Dead Time correction, so it is linear to within 10%
up to 1000 R/h ( as tested in our shop ).  Calibration is relatively easy.
Instrument cost is reasonable ( for Nuclear Power Plant Applications ).  The
detector housing is about the same size as a Teletector detector head
assembly.

Good Luck.

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov