Re: I-131 and Customs

Patricia/Don,

I too appreciate the efforts of the security people at airports.
Unfortunately, planes are still being highjacked.  I have seen security
stations completely devoid of security personnel -- the "passengers"
free to carry anything on the plane!

When you realize that these security people are paid very little and get
little training, it is not surprising that the system sometimes breaks
down.

How was the passenger able to carry the I-131 past security and on to
the plane?

                                                 Jack Bell,
bellstar@erols.com