Trying to find a Video Tape

 Good Morning  Radsafers:

I "thought" I posted this yesterday but upon checking with a
colleague, the post apparently did not make it.

Newell Stannard asked me to help locate a video tape and I have
exhausted my sources in the area, with no success.  Newell does not
yet have e-mail.

Newell recalls that the USPHS Bureau of Radiological Health
produced 15-20 video tapes in the late 1970s titled "Vignettes  of
Early Radiation Workers".  Lauriston Taylor interviewed a number of
persons, one of the persons he interviewed was Newell Stannard.

Dr. Stannard would like to view a copy of his interview.  If you
have a copy I can borrow or know where I can borrow/purchase  a
copy, please contact me by e-mail at anastas@csus.edu, no need to
clutter the bandwidth.

Thank you for your assistance.

George Anastas
HPS Board Member and Board Liaison HPS History Committee

George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6085
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-4359
anastas@csus.edu

"Expect the best and accept no less."

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."