RE: Definition of Clothing Contamination -Reply

I know that Limerick Station has been using scrubs in this fashion for about 5
years.  We looked into adopting the use of scrubs-as-PCs at Connectiuct Yankee
but never made the transition (living in the "land of steady habits").
Regardless of who's doing it, I agree with Sandy.  Finding radioactivity where
it is unwanted or unexpected is the RadWorker definition of contamination.  You
don't have to call out the Uh-Oh Squad for activity above the limits but unless
these events are tracked somehow, you miss an opportunity to identify
precursors.  Being tied to statistics is a good way to develop tunnel vision.