RE: Definition of Clothing Contamination

	[Harmon, Terry O'Devah (ONF) ]  When I was at the Nevada Test
Site(DOE), we began issuing disposable modesty garments (scrubs) for use
under antic's in 1991.  These were considered protective clothing, and if
they became contaminated, they were disposed of and a new set issued.  We
did not have to report this as a contamination incident.  Our reportable
clothing contamination incidents were reduced to nearly 0 (there were a few
people who did not wear the scrubs, but they were under a different RADCON
organization).  Also, water resistant sleeve covers were issued when doing
wet work.  This helped to reduce the number of personnel contamination
incidents.
Terry Harmon, RRPT
SR. HP Tech
Kelly Scientific Resources