RE: Definition of Clothing Contamination

An important distinction to remember is if the scrubs are worn under PCs or
if the scrubs are worn as the outer layer of clothing.  Granted, my
experience in this area is some what limited, but I believe that some places
use scrubs instead of PCs to reduce heat stress concerns.

Maybe a few of the HP contractor technicians that are out there can comment
on this.

... mine and mine alone ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov