Late charges for unreturned badges

 Mail*LinkŪ SMTP              Late charges for unreturned badges
To all Radsafers:
We are thinking about charging for late returned film badges to try and
encourage people to return them on-time.  I know others have tried this and
I would appreciate feed-back from them about their experiences with it.
Some of the specific things we were thinking about were, what was the
return rate before implementing and after implementing your program.  Also,
what level of charges did you decide on.
Please contact me in person, or on this list.

Thank in advance for your help.

Joe Kane
Health Physicist
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall
University of Pennsylvania
Phila. PA  19104-6021
Phone:  (215)898-2107