STAR letter

It sounds like a lawyer calling health physics professionals "prostitutes".
How ironic.

John Hughes

To: "Sarah Hayes" <sjhayes@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Just a Question
well, our board of directors is not necessarily technically based, the
tehnical advisory was created to work on policy and technical issues, the
tech board folks all have experience in the field, some worked for the AEC,
some are just medical doctors with experience with health effects, as for
your question about health physicists, i personally feel that health physics
is a field that should be occupied by medical doctors and Dr. kz morgan, the
father of health physics has openely condemned the profession as becoming
prostitutes for the nuclear industry and this is a man who devoted his life
and career to the field, som of our technical advisory folks are also
nuclear engineers and 1 theoretical nuclear phyisist  (From: Scott Cullen
<scott@noradiation.org)

For More Information, Contact:
Scott Cullen
Counsel
STAR (Standing for Truth About Radiation)
P.O. Box 4206
East Hampton, NY 11937
(516) 324-0655
fax: 516 324-2203