Re: RE: RE: Late charges for unreturned badges

          I disagree with your position on taking "strong punitive
          measures...you have no choice because you will be held
          accountable"

          I feel in an open and well organized program these decisions (and
          thus the accountability) comes through a collaborative effort
          between the RSO, the RSC, Management and the Investigator.  The
          licensee is responsible and the RSO is only one player.  If all
          are informed all will see the potential ramifications of any
          action/inaction.

          I find your closing statement interesting..."It's not about dose
          it's about trust".  How do you measure trust?  I know how to
          measure dose!!

          For now I will agree to disagree...  It appears that some of us
          are more litigation driven than others and I think that too comes
          from trust (or lack of it).

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          Boston, MA 02115