From: Jesse H. Coleman [mailto:radshoals@airnet.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 1999 10:19 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: NRC Pulled Into Radiation Risk Brawl

If we are interested in the fate of the LNT idea, then perhaps we
should contact the Nat Research Council regarding the need for
real scientists on the proposed BEIR committee.

The anti nukes have waged a VERY active letter
writing/phone/e-mail campaigh to get their psudoscientists on the
committee.  If the HP profession is silent, we may loose by default.

Tom's comments are very true.

Jesse Coleman
RADSHOALS@AIRNET.NET