Follow-up to: Late charges for unreturned badges

 Mail*LinkŪ SMTP              Follow-up to:  Late charges for unreturned
badges
Thanks to all that responded e-mail to me and on RadSafe.  Most of the
about 8% of the respondes were about RSO's experiences.  I would appreciate
more actual cases describing your experiences, with #'s, and your
impressions as to how it was received over the long run.
I will be summarizing the information received and information I have
gathered from RadSafe's archives.  If you would like a copy send a request to
my e-mail address below and I will send you a copy.

Thanks again to all radsafers.

Joe Kane
Health Physicist
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall
University of Pennsylvania
Phila. PA  19104-6021
Phone:  (215)898-2107
Fax:  (215)898-0140
email:  jkane@ehrs.upenn.edu

I wrote:
>To all Radsafers:
>We are thinking about charging for late returned film badges to try and
encourage people to >return them on-time.  I know others have tried this
and I would appreciate feed-back from them >about their experiences with
it. Some of the specific things we were thinking about were, what >was the
return rate before implementing and after implementing your program.  Also,
what level of >charges did you decide on.