RE: Question about incoming personnel

Mike,
	I f you give me a call, I can give you a list of documents that you
may want to look at to determine existing qualifications. In addition, if
these HP Techs are temporary and you are working through a vendor to supply
them, let the vendor prove qualifications.

As more and more funding is reduced for operational and maintenance, you
need to look at existing mechanism that you may  not have used in the past.

David Villicana
Dresden
ComEd
815-942-2920-2562