RADSAFE outage

I just received a last minute warning about a planned power outage in
our building (which I really don't appreciate)...

I will be taking all computers in my office down late tonight and
bringing them back up sometime around noon CDT tomorrow.  RADSAFE, its
associated web site and the DEHS website will all be unavailable during
the aforementioned time period.

My apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>