Stanchions

Our company is looking to buy several hundred stanchions.  Does anyone
recommend a company or model.  They have to be yellow and metal.  We have
had problems plastic stanchions falling apart, and two-piece metal
stanchions being too heavy for normal use.  We also had some metal two-piece
units that were very difficult to assemble.  Does the perfect HP stanchion
exist????

Thanks in advance,

Mike Putz, RRPT
USEC Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant

putzms@usec.com

ps.. Thanks to everyone who responded to my "Incoming Personnel Training"
thread.  We are putting your ideas to work!!