Real time monitoring of atmospheric tritium -Reply

Jean Michel and Erin,

Tritium CAM Manufacturers that I am familiar with:

*Beckton-Dickinson, 800-638-8656.   Triton 955B, 7400 Bq/m^3 (we
have these)

*femto-TECH, 513-746-4427:  More versatile and more expensive.
LANL and Mound (Ohio) are using these CAMs.  Someone there
may be able to give you some info on sensitivity.

*Overhoff Technology Group, 513-248-2400.

'Hope this helps!
Michael
mford@pantex.com
TX Radiation Advisory Board

>>> Jean-Michel Mure wrote on Tue 27 Jul 99  7:34 >>>
Hello,

I am looking for an equipment that would allow a real time
monitoring of atmospheric tritium. The only one I have found so far
has detection limit of 30 000 Bq/m3....

Jean-Michel MURE
French National Radwaste Management Agency
jm.mure@andra.fr