Re: Nuclear Laundry

jack bell wrote:

> "jskirk@mailexcite.com" wrote:

That sounds like mission impossible!  And, assuming that it
is
> possible, how to relate concentrations (in what?) to releases at facilities?

Jack, concentrations to dose factors is simple.  The real
problem is the uptake pathway.  To my knowledge there is no
sewer to human pathway that would be considered a critical
internal exposure pathway.  Most of the stuff is found in
the bottoms of the facilities' ponds and clarifiers, and the
external dose is negilble.

High Plains Drifter.....
magna1@jps.net