RE: Vendor for I-131 Flooring and Toilet Bowl Covers

I would be very surprised if this actually existed.  Lab Safety makes a
floor covering made to absorb oil spills that works very well.  It has
plastic on one side and dark absorbent material on the other.  You can
custom cut it for the room you normally do your therapies in.  It can be
decayed and re-used - though you should inspect it once it is laid out for
areas that need replacing.  After a few therapies you replace the whole
thing.  This was less expensive, more durable, and less slippery than the
absorbent paper we originally used.  The toilet is always a problem.  You
may find toilet seat covers in retail stores that will work.  You can then
decay them followed by laundering before reuse.

Just some ideas for you.

Patrick Muldoon
pmuldoon@mail.arc.nasa.gov