Re: FW: X-Ray Radiation and Personnel Monitoring

Maybe the safety features on x-ray diffraction units have improved a lot
since I was last involved, but unless you're confident that the machine is
"damn fool proof," I'd go with individual monitoring.

If you don't have individual monitoring records, the plaintiff's consultant
will be glad to calculate the dose for you.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com