Need help with gamma spec spectrum.

Dear Radsafe:

I am having difficulty identifying a peak on a gamma spec spectrum.  The peak
range is from 470-485 keV and has a peak shape of a wide plateau vice the
normal pointed peak you would expect.  I have verified that this is not a
detector or system problem and have found this plateau on 3 samples arriving
from the same source.  The only sample history I have is that it is a water
sample that has/may have been used to stabilize high explosives (content of
HE described to be RDX, HMX, and 246 TNT).  A copy of the spectrum is
attached in a Microsoft works format (zip file).  Any help you could provide
in identifying this would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to me directly at arsgm@aol.com

Thanks!

Steven Wish
ARS of New Mexico