They are at it again! (NBC)

I just saw that NBC will be making a Y2K bug movie about a disaster
that strikes when the calendar rolls over to 2000.  Of course they
chose one of the areas that has already proven that they will be
ready for the rollover, the nuclear power industry.  The movie will
be about a power plant that tries to melt down when the computers
"bug out".  Even better The director of Atomic Train will be
directing this one as well.  Until I saw that I thought it was going
to be a hatchet job of a movie.

The opinions expressed herein are entirely my own
and not those of any agency, department, bureau,
etc. of the great state of Texas.

Eugene (Gene) Forrer
Chief
Uranium Licensing Project