Re: They are at it again! (NBC)

Gene, all,

We need to address the real problem, NRC and NCRP, and ignore NBC:  (with
EPA, DOE, etc.)

See the many current examples of Paducah, etc. etc. Fear-mongering of the
public to keep the funding going.

NBC just reflects what they get from our gov't 'friends' re phony radiation
hazards and nuclear power 'risks' (not to mention air crews, etc.).

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
muckerheide@mediaone.net