RE: Exchanges with Lubin and with Field et al in HEALTH PHYSICS

Dr. Cohen,

An open debate on low dose effects is important.  Please add my name also.
I would like to follow the debate. The whole radiation protection community
would benefit from a debate on Radsafe AND from a dedicated web site.

Philippe Duport
Centre for Low Rose Research
University of Ottawa, Canada
pduport@uottawa.ca