RE: Beam Correction Factors

G'Day All
I had a similar problem while measureing the neutron DE rate near the beam
tube duct (20 cm diameter, without beam tube) of  our cyclotron vault with a
SNOOPY. I had cross checked the snoopy result with a BUbble Dosimeter (BD
100R). The Snoopy found to be approx. 60% less sensitive than the Bubble
dosimeter.
Bhaskar Mukherjee
Health Physicist
ANSTO