Gamma Source Transfer Pool

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to locate a pool to facilitate safe transfer of gamma sources from a shipping cask into an assembly rack and then the rack into another shipping cask.  The casks are large and would require a pool with a minimum 26' depth and 30' diameter.  The closer to Cincinnati, OH, the better.  However, I would like to hear of any possibilities at this time.  Given the large experience base represented on this web page, I thought some of you may have some knowledge of large pools you may have seen in the past.

The pool will be used for a short term  (2 years) as a transfer pool.

Thanks for your help,

Len Smyntek
GRAY*STAR
Mt Arlington Corporate Center