assault

>A few months ago I had implanted into my right coronary arteria two
>socalled "ISOSTENTS", both containing about 18 microCurie of P-32. Would
>this make the news on radiation harm or radiation damage?

Well, this alone would not refute the argument.  A surgeon uses a scalpel to
heal, I could take that same scalpel and kill, it would be a crime.  I could
take a high activity therapy source and use it to badly injure or kill
someone, that would fit the bill of assault with a deadly weapon.  Here, to
me, the idea seems to be more of mere assault or malicious mischief,
perhaps.

Michael Stabin
Departamento de Energia Nuclear/UFPE
Av. Prof. Luiz Freire, 1000 - Cidade Universitaria
CEP 50740 - 540
Recife - PE
Brazil
Phone 55-81-271-8251 or 8252 or 8253