Info request for contamination control techniques

I work for a risk management firm (RM Consultants Ltd) in England and we
have been contracted by the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority
(UKAEA) to write a guidance paper on the subject of 'contamination
control'. The paper will form part of a larger 'guidance document' which
contains generic guidance for UKAEA Facility Managers, and provides a
methodology for analysisng existing facility systems and requirements
against those needed during a period of 'care and maintenance'(anything
upto 100 years - prior to decommissioning).

Part of my task is to perform a literature search and a review of
current information on various means of controlling the spread of
(radioactive) contamination in redundant plant (vent systems,
gloveboxes, research reactors etc.)

Besides tie-down coatings, what other control mechanisms exist ? vent
systems, others ? How many application methods for tie-down coatings are
there ?

The scope of work is more concerned with *fixing* contamination as
opposed to decontamination techniques (i.e. not short-term strippable
coatings) and the focus will also be on engineered mechanisms rather
than administrative controls.

Whilst I am getting anecdotal accounts from our various (UK) nuclear
site contacts, it is proving difficult to identify published reference
material, technical papers etc., for inclusion as a reference in our
report. In this regard, I would appreciate any help on loacting relevent
papers, case histiries etc. for us to purchase and review.

Kind regards

David Brazier
For and on behalf of
RM Consultants Ltd.