RE: "Radon Capsule"

          My understanding is that Radon was also used in seed form.
          Patients were told (at least the story I got from one patient)
          that the Radon has a short half-life so the radiation will be gone
          shortly, however, the issue of long-lived progeny was never
          mentioned.

          This was uncovered when we did a whole body count (he was employed
          by a commercial uranium facility at the time) of the individual
          20+ year after his treatment had been done when he was a youth.
          The seed was placed up into his sinus area through the roof of his
          mouth and left there.

          Check the gamma spec. results.  You may not find any radium...

          Regards,

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          Boston, MA 02115