FIDLERs and Hot Particles

My name is Craig Marianno and I am in the middle of my literature review
for my Ph.D. in RHP at Oregon State University.  My research mainly
revolves around FIDLERs and transuranic "hot particle" detection in the
environment.  Unfortunately, articles on these two topics are difficult to
locate and I believe much of the research in this area was completed
around the 60s.  I was wondering if anyone may know of any
articles/ grey papers out there on these subjects.  Any help would be
welcome.

Thanks,
CRAIG
craiger@engr.orst.edu