RE: a stupid question - or not -Reply

Did anyone consider that the next "stupid" question could come from a
newspaper reporter or other media type?  I'm sure after the reception
Charly just got (reporter or not), its unlikely he'll be back to ask other
questions or even have a favorable impression of "us".  Let's just be nice,
okay.  Not everyone on this listserve is lucky or fortunate enough to have
the educational or professional experiences that some have.

Just my opinion alone - and I add to Sherry's apology to Charly.
Laurie Taylor
laurie-taylor@uiowa.edu