From: JHageman@swri.edu [mailto:JHageman@swri.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 10:56 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Surplus uranyl-nitrate

Southwest Research has about 11 pounds of surplus uranyl-nitrate in unopened

containers. If there is someone who is authorized to possess this material
and would like to recycle it, please call or email me at 210-522-2633 or
jph@swri.edu.

Thanks, John P. Hageman, Radiation Safety Officer, Southwest Research
Institute.