RE: Acceptable Performance vs. Performance Standards

NVLAP is pass/fail.  Are you required to be excellent (A+) or just be
accredited?  Am I required to use an A+ processor or just an accredited one
by 10CFR20?  When I'm shopping for a vendor, I don't know if they are +-49%
or +-5%

I'm happy to say that my facility takes an active role in all of our
processors (blind testing) and have been pleased with the responses and
concerns.

Does it matter if I got all my answers right on the CHP Part 1 exam or one
greater than the "not pass" threshold?

Matt Williamson
Indian Point Unit 3
Williamson.m@nypa.gov