Re: Asking for opinions -Reply

I usually just lurk here but will come out for this.  Not only can you not
distinguish occupational dose from non-occupational dose, but you should
watch a TLD fade legitimate doses, in a hot car for instance.  How can you
correlate dosimetry when "Bubba" has been storing his TLD on the TV during
his off hours?  Or what if you get a real smart worker who decides to carry
his TLD for his chest X-ray or dental series?  You can't turn a TLD off a
night.  If you let it voluntarily leave site you lose all control.  If a
worker has a problem with his dose you have actually given up a very
important investigative tool.  I realize these comments do not answer the
original question but that is where the thread has gone.  The original
question was inappropriate anyway.

"Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried. "
Mae West

Charlie