RE: Subpart H

Title: RE: Subpart H

I wrote an information notice on hazmat employee training requirements and applicablility to RAM licensees for my agency in March, and the IN is now posted on our web site.  Go to:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/environment/radiation/matform.htm#Notices

NOTE: an employee of the USDOT's Transportation Safety Institute recently contacted me to point out an error in the IN; I had written that the Institute maintains a list of commercial and non-profit hazmat training providers.  That is incorrect; the USDOT maintains such a list on their website (address provided in the IN), but the Institute doesn't track them, so don't call them for the list.

Walter Cofer
Florida Bureau of Radiation Control