RE: Gamma Radiation Treatment of Coronary Arteries

 I visited Mike Stabin while I was in Brazil  back in March, and he allowed
me a glimpse at a nifty new computer program he had recently developed which
calculates the local (within mm, cm) radiation dosimetry for various
radionuclides used for intraarterial brachytherapy.  I can't remember  sure
if it calculates dose to other nearby organs and tissues.

Karin

Karin Gordon
Radiation Safety Officer
Health Sciences Centre