Re: Radon class demo

Joe
    What a nice ideas, and here my two cents, I am using an inexpensive
computer interfaced detector from AWARE Electronics RM70 which is powerful
tool to show radon progeny in swipe and filtering paper, even in water
filtered with charcoal. You can buy it with the adds you need, the software
comes included they have a site in the web.

Leopoldo
begin:vcard
n:Quirino Torres;Leopoldo L
tel;fax:+52 (492) 27043
tel;home:*52 (492) 21144
tel;work:+52 (492) 27043
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas;Centro de Estudios Nucleares
adr:;;Calle de Jesus 1510, Centro;Zacatecas;Zac;98000;Mexico
version:2.1
email;internet:lquirino@cantera.reduaz.mx
title:PhD
fn:Leopoldo L Quirino