Re: Alpha/Beta Testing

John

I would like to be involved, probably in the alpha-testing phase. I am an
adjunct professor of physics and core faculty member at the University of
New Mexico at Los Alamos, and also the former Team Leader for Radiological
Training at Los Alamos National Lab. I am a CHP with 18 years teaching
experience.

mike