RE: personrem/personSievert

Ruth Weiner has placed at least three postings trying
to convince "macho-prone" persons that there is
nothing wrong in using persons-Sv instead of man-Sv.
What's all the fuss about this? When it hits,
radiation does not distinguish between gentlemen and
ladies. I've seen the french speaking health
physicists  use both personnes-Sv and hommes-Sv; the
same for the spanish speaking HPs, personas-Sv and
hombres-Sv, etc...
So, next time let's suggest to the drafters to adapt
to our times and use from now on persons-SV. Too bad
for the unhappy ones!

Shall we vote for this, too?

Dr. Abderrachid Zitouni, PhD, M.Sc., male
azittouni@yahoo.com