Re: Two questions on Japan accident

Hal Moe's book, "Operational Health Physics Training," (published by Argonne
National Laboratory as Technical Report, ANL-88-26 in September, 1988) contains
an excellent introduction to the characteristics, dosimetry, and prevention of
unwanted nuclear criticalities (pages 15-38ff).

Unfortunately, this is too long to fax; don't even think about asking.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com