Re: Dosimetry Processors: Use of Supplementary Information in Dose

I apologize, but I just remembered some other situations that would
require processing intervention:

(1) Unusual geometry of the dosimeter when it was irradiated (such as
found in interventional fluoroscopy - where angularity correction
would be appropriate - FILM dosimetry).

(2) The dosimeter was partially shielded during irradiation.

(3) If the neutron spectra changed from normal conditions.

(4) If the FILM was kept in a high temperature and humid area ..
estimates may have to be used in lieu of the dosimeter result.

(5) Chemical contamination or radioactive material contamination of
the dosimeter, resulting in high SDE, or even DDE result.

That's it.. I promise the list. No further input unless requested to
clarify a point, or two.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205