RE: A Comment on assigned dose

Radsafers,

Please excuse the ignorance, but where can I find more information about
Webster and Niklason dose weighting equations? My limited library turns up
zilch about them.

A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Zella Sasnett
************************************
Zella L. Sasnett
Health Physicist