Re: AW: Individual monitoring device question.

Radsafers,

I Think we are all accustomed to wearing the single dosimeter on the exterior
of the apron and perferably on the collar. However in some training films I
have seen individuals wearing the badge on their short sleeved shirt on their
bicep.
Also if they are wearing only one badge and are or are trying to become
pregnant, they should obtain a second badge and wear it under the apron in
the abdominal area as a "fetal" monitor.

Bob Ryan, CHP
ryanchp@aol.com