RE: GM Counters in High Backgrounds

If one selected the appropriate instrument, he/she would not have this
problem. Cannot understand why someone would attempt to count swipes in a
high background area without at least some shielding. Also, the job is
compounded by using an out of date analog device. Why beat up on yourself?
Life does not have to be this tough.

Fred Haywood