FDA PAG Video

I have a limited number of copies of a 37 minute videotape available on the
August 1998 FDA Gudiance on Accidental Radioactive Contamination of Human
Food and Animal Feeds: Recommendations for State and Local Agencies.  The
tape consists of an interview with one of the authors of the guidance. There
is some background on the guidance and an overview of the guidance.  The
tape is available at no charge.  If you are in the emergency planning side
of things, send me your mailing address and I'll send out a copy until my
supply is exhausted.

Stephen M. Borth
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Emergency Management Institute