Re: FW: Radioactive spill near Dorval airport

I checked the BBC and did not find anything about a spill near the Dorval
airport, but I did find something else that aids in keeping a little
perspective:

World: Europe

             Chemical leak at hospital

             One person has died and four others have been injured
             following a chemical spill at a hospital in the Scottish
             capital, Edinburgh.

             The incident happened at a human genetics research
             laboratory at the Western General Hospital.

             A spokesman for the fire service said liquid nitrogen had
             leaked from a tank in the hospital's medical research
             centre, which is situated away from the main hospital
             building.

             Around two hundred and fifty people had to be evacuated
             from the site.

             From the newsroom of the BBC World Service

"Franta, Jaroslav" <frantaj@aecl.ca>@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on 10/26/99
01:34:47 PM