HP Engineer & Tech position

Please do not contact me

In search of 18.1 and 3.1 Senior Health Physics Technicians for the
decommissioning project at Maine Yankee.  The duration of this project is
expected to be 2-3 years.  We are offering a competitive pay rate and
additional compensation will be provided for returnees, personnel with
greater than 7 years experience, and NRRPT certification.  We are also
offering additional compensation on the straight time hourly rate as a
contribution to your benefits.  We are also providing travel, holidays,
vacation, completion bonus, and retirement plan.

In search of ALARA Engineers for the decommissioning project at Maine
Yankee.  The duration of this assignment is expected to be 4 months.  We
are offering a competitive pay rate , perdiem, completion bonus, holidays,
retirement plan, and additional compensation on the straight time hourly
rate as a contribution to your benefits.

Should you have an interest in these opportunities, please call Sue Opdyke
at (401) 736-8939 or e-mail your response and resume to

mailto:OpdykeSue@aol.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sue Opdyke