Iodine Regulation Changes?

Dear colleagues,

I have been out of the radsafe for the past week and a half, so sorry if my
question was already discussed on radsafe.

Have there been any changes in the U.S. concerning the iodine activity that
a patient will be allowed to be treated as an outpatient?  I was tolled by
one of the physicians that in the states, in Mayo Clinic to be exact, they
started to allow patients that are given up to 100 mCi of Iodine-131 to be
treated as an outpatient.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Malek Chatila