Luxel Information Received

Title: Luxel Information Received

Hello everyone,
I received the required information concerning Luxel dosimeters and use here in California.  Thank you to those who replied.

I need to clarify, though, that the original question was based from a private source and not from a Federal/State source.  I've had no problems/questions from the state of California about use of Luxel dosimeters.  I was just researching information from other users to defend my position at my company.

Thank you,
Larry
Larry Dobson, CHMM
RMS S&E Department