Subject: Hearings Called On Nuclear Plant Illness
Author:  "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@earthlink.net> at Internet
Date:    11/2/99 11:14 AM

Hearings Called On Nuclear Plant Illness - (NASHVILLE) -- Senator
Fred Thompson is calling for a congressional hearing into the
mysterious illnesses plaguing workers at the Oak Ridge nuclear plant.
Thompson says he wants the hearings to focus on what the federal
government can do to compensate workers. Thompson chairs the Senate
Committee on Governmental Affairs. His target date for the hearings
is sometime in the next two months.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/scperle