Re: Gould's Tooth Fairy Project

Right Otto,

But of course it's also true for NCRP, ICRP, IAEA, NRC, DOE, EPA, etc.
etc. Can't blame Gould et al for the LNT fiction. Why not question the
source of the fiction?

Can't blame anti's, media, etc. for using our lies against us!

Why are we failing to respond? FRG#13 was accepted "lying down" despite
Otto's substantial efforts.

The US GAO is investigating the "justification" for using the LNT re the
voluminous contrary data. This is a big chance to initiate a fix this
fundamental failure. Who has communicated with them? (I'd appreciate
knowing. Not limited to US sources.)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
Radiation, Science, and Health
muckerheide@mediaone.net